Want Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster. Meaning of "is want a verb"? However, check is want a verb at our meaning below list.
Table Of Content:
- Want Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
- Want - English Grammar Today - Cambridge Dictionary
- Want Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Conjugation want | Conjugate verb want | Reverso Conjugator English
- Want Definition & Meaning | Britannica Dictionary
- WANT (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Verb to want - English conjugation
- want - Simple English Wiktionary
- want_1 verb - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
- 116 Synonyms & Antonyms for WANT | Thesaurus.com
1. Want Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
1 : to desire, wish, or long for something I want to go home. 2 : to feel or suffer the need of something … such a ghastly ...
2. Want - English Grammar Today - Cambridge Dictionary
5 days ago ... Most uses of want involve the simple forms of the verb (want, wants, wanted). When we are talking about wishes or desires we can also use ...
3. Want Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
want ; verb (used with object). to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one's dinner; always wanting something new. · She wants to be notified. ; verb ( ...
4. Conjugation want | Conjugate verb want | Reverso Conjugator English
Past participle. wanted · I am wanting · you are wanting · he/she/it is wanting · we are wanting · you are wanting · they are wanting.
5. Want Definition & Meaning | Britannica Dictionary
WANT meaning: 1 : to desire or wish for (something) often followed by to + verb; 2 : to need (something)
6. WANT (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of WANT (verb): feel you would like something; need something; feel you would like sex with someone.
7. Verb to want - English conjugation
English verb conjugation to want to the masculine. Regular verb: want - wanted - wanted.
8. want - Simple English Wiktionary
VerbEdit ; Third-person singular wants ; Past tense wanted ; Past participle wanted ; Present participle wanting ...
9. want_1 verb - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
1[transitive] to have a desire or a wish for something want something Do you want some more tea?
10. 116 Synonyms & Antonyms for WANT | Thesaurus.com
The verb want, usually colloquial in use, suggests a feeling of lack or need that imperatively demands fulfillment: People all over the world want peace.
Finally, you got the answer of is want a verb in this article. We update details about Want Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster. Thank you for reading.