"another word for babysitter definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of another word for babysitter definition and meaning in english. What is another word for another word for babysitter definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does another word for babysitter definition and meaning in english? However, check another word for babysitter definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- 104 Synonyms & Antonyms for BABYSITTER | Thesaurus.com
- Babysitter Synonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- Baby-sit Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Babysit | Definition of Babysit by Merriam-Webster
- What is another word for babysitter? | Babysitter Synonyms ...
- Nanny | Definition of Nanny by Merriam-Webster
- BABYSITTER | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Baby-sitter definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- BABYSITTER (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Babysitting - Wikipedia
1. 104 Synonyms & Antonyms for BABYSITTER | Thesaurus.com
Find 104 ways to say BABYSITTER, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Babysitter Synonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
6 synonyms of babysitter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for babysitter.
3. Baby-sit Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
... of the Year. Top Definitions; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... See synonyms for: baby-sit / baby sitter / baby-sitter / babysitter on Thesaurus. com ...
4. Babysit | Definition of Babysit by Merriam-Webster
Babysit definition is - to care for children usually during a short absence of the ... her grandchildren. broadly : mind, tend babysit house plants police babysitting a witness. Other Words from babysit More Example Sentences Learn More About ... See the full definition for babysit in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
5. What is another word for babysitter? | Babysitter Synonyms ...
A person employed or trained to care for children · A person, vehicle, or group accompanying another for protection · Daytime supervision, usually of children · One ...
6. Nanny | Definition of Nanny by Merriam-Webster
Nanny definition is - a child's nurse or caregiver. ... Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More About nanny ... English Language Learners Definition of nanny.
7. BABYSITTER | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... babysitter meaning: 1. someone who takes care of your baby or child ... a person whose job is to take care of other people's children in her or ...
8. Baby-sitter definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Baby-sitter definition: a person who takes care of a child or children while the parents are out | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
9. BABYSITTER (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of BABYSITTER (noun): someone who looks after children for evening; ... Definition and synonyms of babysitter from the online English dictionary from ...
10. Babysitting - Wikipedia
Babysitting is temporarily caring for a child. Babysitting can be a paid job for all ages; however, ... The American Heritage College Dictionary notes "One normally would expect the ... the baby in one room, while the parents were entertaining or busy in another. ... New York University Press, June, 2009.from English dictionary ...
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query another word for babysitter definition and meaning in english. Already you know about 104 Synonyms & Antonyms for BABYSITTER | Thesaurus.com.