"acuteness definition definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of acuteness definition definition and meaning in english. What is another word for acuteness definition definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does acuteness definition definition and meaning in english? However, check acuteness definition definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Acute Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Acuity | Definition of Acuity by Merriam-Webster
- ACUTENESS | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Acuteness - definition of acuteness by The Free Dictionary
- Acute | Definition of Acute by Merriam-Webster
- Acuity definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- acuteness noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
- ACUTENESS | Definition of ACUTENESS by Oxford Dictionary on ...
- Visual acuity - Wikipedia
- acutenesses - Meaning in English
1. Acute Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
sharp or severe in effect; intense: acute sorrow;an acute pain. · extremely great or serious; crucial; critical: an acute shortage of oil. · (of disease) brief and severe ( ...
2. Acuity | Definition of Acuity by Merriam-Webster
Acuity definition is - keenness of perception. How to use acuity in a sentence. Do you have acuity or sensitivity?
3. ACUTENESS | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Meaning of acuteness in English ... the quality of being very good, accurate, and showing an ability to notice very small differences: He is ...
4. Acuteness - definition of acuteness by The Free Dictionary
Define acuteness. acuteness synonyms, acuteness pronunciation, acuteness translation, English dictionary definition of acuteness. adj. 1. a. Reacting readily to ...
5. Acute | Definition of Acute by Merriam-Webster
8 days ago ... It first entered the English language with a medical sense, referring to the sharpness or severity of a symptom. It retains this meaning today, but ...
6. Acuity definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Acuity definition: Acuity is sharpness of vision or hearing , or quickness of thought . | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
7. acuteness noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...
acuteness · how serious or severe something is. the acuteness of her injury. Questions about grammar and vocabulary? Find the answers with Practical English ...
8. ACUTENESS | Definition of ACUTENESS by Oxford Dictionary on ...
noun. See acute. 'The intelligence and analytical acuteness you bring to the site have been an inspiration to me.'.
9. Visual acuity - Wikipedia
Visual acuity (VA) commonly refers to the clarity of vision, but technically rates an examinee's ... These anomalies can mostly be corrected by optical means (such as ... He publishes, in German, French, English and other languages, a set of ...
10. acutenesses - Meaning in English
Definitions and Meaning of acuteness in English. acuteness. noun. the quality of having a sharp edge or point; a quick and penetrating intelligence. Synonyms: ...
Finally, you got the answer of acuteness definition definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about Acute Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com. Thank you for reading.