"acre in spanish definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of acre in spanish definition and meaning in english. What is another word for acre in spanish definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does acre in spanish definition and meaning in english? However, check acre in spanish definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Acre | Definition of Acre by Merriam-Webster
- ACRE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- ACRE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- acre - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Acre definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Acre - Wikipedia
- Spanish Translation of “acre” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
- Acre Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Acre Meaning | Best 18 Definitions of Acre
- QUARTER ACRE - Translation in Spanish - bab.la
1. Acre | Definition of Acre by Merriam-Webster
Acre definition is - a field especially of arable land or pastureland. How to use acre in a ... See the full definition for acre in the English Language Learners Dictionary. acre. noun ... Nglish: Translation of acre for Spanish Speakers. Britannica ...
2. ACRE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... acre meaning: 1. a unit for measuring area, equal to 4047 square metres or 4840 square yards: 2. a unit for…. Learn more. ... Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in Use from Cambridge. ... in Spanish. acre, acre ...
3. ACRE English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
English dictionary definition of ACRE along with additional meanings, example ... Main definitions of acre in English. : acreAcre ... Translate acre into Spanish ...
4. acre - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
acre - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
5. Acre definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Acre definition: An acre is an area of land measuring around 4840 square yards or 4047 ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... Spanish Translation of.
6. Acre - Wikipedia
The acre is a unit of land area used in the imperial and US customary systems. It is traditionally ... 2.1 Spanish acre ... The US authorities decided that, while the refined definition would apply nationally in all other respects, ... The word "acre" is derived from Old English æcer originally meaning "open field", cognate with west ...
7. Spanish Translation of “acre” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
Spanish Translation of “acre” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Over 100000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases.
8. Acre Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Acre definition, a common measure of area: in the U.S. and U.K., 1 acre ... First recorded before 1000; Middle English aker, Old English æcer; cognate with Old ...
9. Acre Meaning | Best 18 Definitions of Acre
The definition of an acre is a unit of measure that is equal to 43560 square feet or a ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
10. QUARTER ACRE - Translation in Spanish - bab.la
Translation for 'quarter acre' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
In conclusion, we hope that you got Acre | Definition of Acre by Merriam-Webster. Still have any questions acre in spanish definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.