"abogado spanish to english definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of abogado spanish to english definition and meaning in english. What is another word for abogado spanish to english definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does abogado spanish to english definition and meaning in english? However, check abogado spanish to english definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
- Translate "abogado" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- lawyer - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- Glossary of Legal Terminology - English to Spanish
- Translate abogado from Spanish to English
- English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- INPREABOGADO | Spanish to English |
- Legal Spanish Glossary
1. Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster
More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary; Expanded definitions, etymologies, and usage notes; Advanced search features; Ad free! Join Our Free ...
2. Translate "abogado" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
professional person authorized to practice law. lawyer; → notario; abogada; abogado; · lawyer. counsel; attorney; → abogado; abogada; notario; · person who ...
3. lawyer - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
lawyer - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. ... Ben fue a la facultad de derecho para ser abogado. ... In the English description:.
4. Abogado | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
abogado · 1. (law). a. lawyer (United Kingdom). b. attorney (United States). abogado criminalistacriminal lawyer. abogado defensorcounsel for the defense.
5. Glossary of Legal Terminology - English to Spanish
Dismissed from the Record Queda borrado/tachado del acta/de las actas. District Attorney Fiscal, fiscal de distrito, fiscal público. Page 12. Disorderly Conduct ...
6. Translate abogado from Spanish to English
Translate abogado from Spanish to English · abogado: lawyer; advocate; solicitor ; counsellor; barrister; counsel; pleader; counselor · solicitor · Wiktionary: abogado ...
7. English Translation of “abogado” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
In other languages. abogado · American English: lawyer /ˈlɔɪər, ˈlɔyər/ · Arabic: مُحَامٍ · Brazilian Portuguese: advogado · Chinese: 律师 · Croatian: odvjetnik · Czech: ...
8. abogado in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say abogado In English - Translation of abogado to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
9. INPREABOGADO | Spanish to English |
Apr 11, 2001 ... INPREABOGADO. English translation: Instituto de Previsión Social del Abogado ( Lawyer's Social Welfare Institute). GLOSSARY ENTRY ( ...
10. Legal Spanish Glossary
Made possible by the contributions of a number of Spanish / English interpreters ... a bilingual dictionary of legal terms, ... rate as a lawyer- satisfaction absolutely.
In conclusion, we hope that you got Abogado | Definition of Abogado by Merriam-Webster. Still have any questions abogado spanish to english definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.