"abbreviation for white blood cell count definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of abbreviation for white blood cell count definition and meaning in english. What is another word for abbreviation for white blood cell count definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does abbreviation for white blood cell count definition and meaning in english? However, check abbreviation for white blood cell count definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Definition of “white blood cell”
- Medical Definition of White blood cell count
- Complete blood count (CBC) - Mayo Clinic
- White blood cells - How is White blood cells abbreviated?
- High hemoglobin count - Mayo Clinic
- WHITE BLOOD CELL | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- WBC | definition of WBC by Medical dictionary
- MCV (Mean Corpuscular Volume): MedlinePlus Medical Test
- White blood cell - Wikipedia
- NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National Cancer Institute
1. Definition of “white blood cell”
White blood cell definition is - any of the blood cells that are colorless, lack ... to reexamine her blood tests, only to find that her white blood cell count has ... See the full definition for white blood cell in the English Language Learners Dictionary ... their precursors and derivatives (as macrophages) : leukocyte —abbreviation ...
2. Medical Definition of White blood cell count
White blood cell count (leukocyte count): The number of white blood cells (WBCs) in the blood. The WBC is usually measured as part of the CBC (complete ...
3. Complete blood count (CBC) - Mayo Clinic
Dec 22, 2020 ... Complete blood count (CBC) — Overview covers definition, preparation, results of this common blood test. ... Log in to Patient Account · English ... Red blood cells, which carry oxygen; White blood cells, which fight infection ... For specifics about what your complete blood count results mean if they fall ...
4. White blood cells - How is White blood cells abbreviated?
... blood cells. Looking for abbreviations of WBC? ... WBC. (redirected from White blood cells) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. Related to ... WBC, White Blood Count ... Complete English Grammar Rules
5. High hemoglobin count - Mayo Clinic
English · Español · Português · العربية · 中文 · mayo-mobile-logo-image ... Definition. By Mayo Clinic Staff. A high hemoglobin count indicates an ... Hemoglobin (often abbreviated as Hb or Hgb) is the oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells. Hemoglobin, which gives red blood cells their color, helps carry oxygen from ...
6. WHITE BLOOD CELL | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... white blood cell definition: 1. a cell in the blood that has no red colour and is involved in the fight against infection 2. a… ... Meaning of white blood cell in English ... (also white corpuscle); (abbreviation WBC) ... have been missed had only a white blood cell count without the differential been performed.
7. WBC | definition of WBC by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of WBC in the Medical Dictionary? WBC explanation ... white blood cell (see leukocyte); white blood cell count. Miller-Keane ... WBC. Abbreviation for white blood cell. ... cell count. Complete English Grammar Rules
8. MCV (Mean Corpuscular Volume): MedlinePlus Medical Test
Jul 31, 2020 ... An MCV blood test measures the size of your red blood cells. ... An MCV blood test is often part of a complete blood count (CBC), a routine ...
9. White blood cell - Wikipedia
White blood cells (WBCs), also called leukocytes or leucocytes, are the cells of the immune system that are involved in protecting the body against both ...
10. NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National Cancer Institute
766 results ... Neutrophils are a type of white blood cell. They help the body fight infection. An absolute neutrophil count may be used to check for infection, ...
In conclusion, we hope that you got Definition of “white blood cell”. Still have any questions abbreviation for white blood cell count definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.